Login

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forum is locked
Manchester Group Assistance Forum is locked
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Manchester Group Assistance
Manchester Group Assistance 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12
Good Evening Everyone!

Since this weekend is lite in the way of close Midrealm events, the Manchester group was wondering if there would be any of us available to assist in learning of new things this Saturday. They specifically looking for: heavy fighting instruction, garb construction (most are 14th century or later), armor construction, A&S projects... well just about anything we can help with as they are still in the early stages as a SCA group. Aengus and I are planning on going and wanted to know who else would like to go and what they would like to assist with.

Thank you for your time and effort.
We are such a giving barony.

Baroness Hypathia
Fenix Baroness (Hypathia of Inish mor)
Privy Council
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.

Re:Manchester Group Assistance 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12
Thank you to all who responded to this call. I understand we all are SUPER busy people and this is one of the few free weekends we have. I am making the decision to postpone our trip down to Manchester this week-end. The group and I are going to see if there is another weekend we can get together in which we would give people more then 5 days notice. I will let you all know when that will be soon.

Again thank you for your time for the few of you who could of made the trip to Manchester. Hopefully we can get a few more people with more notice next time.

In service to the BEST barony,

Hypathia
Fenix Baroness (Hypathia of Inish mor)
Privy Council
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.

Go to topPage: 1

This is the recognized Web site for the Barony of Fenix, Middle Kingdom (The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.) and is maintained by Jennifer Prichard (Ellisif Steinsdottir). This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents. Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be decided in favor of the printed version. Copyright © 2011 Barony of Fenix. The original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site. For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this web site, please contact the Webminister. They will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our contributors. All external links are not part of the Barony of Fenix website. Inclusion of a page or site here is neither implicit nor explicit endorsement of the site. Further, SCA, Inc. is not responsible for content outside of http://midrealm.org/baronyfenix.

Middle Kingdom Calendar
Calendar of Events for the Middle Kingdom of the SCA