Login

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forum is locked
Baronial 12th Night Forum is locked
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Baronial 12th Night
Baronial 12th Night 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
Come one Come all to the Baronial 12th Night Celebration!!
As in years past we would like the time for the baronial populace to get together for great food and conversation as we celebrate another year past and anticipate the incoming year.

Our Autocrat this year is Lady Mary "Coleta" Rose.

We will be asking everyone assistance with the feast this year. We would like you to bring a food in certain categories depending on your MUNDANE last name. Your prepared food will be shared among the rest of the patrons as we have done with desserts in the past. Your dish does not have to be a period dish, but wouldn't mind one if you have one. Please bring a copy of your recipe to share if you wouldn't mind. (Maybe someone can start a baronial recipe book as I know we have such GREAT cooks in these lands)

If your MUNDANCE last name is from:

A to H please bring a vegetable dish. (salad, green beans, broccoli salad etc)
I to P please bring a starch dish (corn, potatoes, pasta, bread etc)
Q-Z please bring a dessert

Feel free to bring a second dish if you have the cooking bug this holiday season!!!

Also if you could please refrain from garlic due to a severe allergy of one of our baronial members. Thank you in advance!

This year we will be asking for cash donations to help offset any costs.

And Lastly the Site is Bone Dry

If you would like to be kind enough to donate some volunteer time please contact Lady Coleta

Any question feel free to contact Lady Coleta or I

523 Park Avenue
Newport, KY 41071

Starting at 10am and ending when we are done
Fenix Baroness (Hypathia of Inish mor)
Privy Council
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.

Re: Baronial 12th Night 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
Good Solstice to All!!!
His Excellency and I would like to add to the excitement and have a little competition during our annual 12th Night.

Because of this, we will be hosting a couple of challenges similar to what we do at Baronial Championships. The rules for these challenges will be simple. The winners will be chosen by His Excellency and myself and prizes will be given out at court.

The first challenge will be the table decoration challenge. Simply decorate your table for a chance to win a prize.

The second challenge will be the best period dish challenge. To ensure we know everyone who wishes to enter this challenge. Please see me during 12th Night so I can ensure his excellency and I have a chance to sample your dish. We will then chose the one that we like the best.

In addition to these challenges, we will also be hosting our Baronial Bard Championship. If you wish to enter this competition please see His Excellency at 12th Night. We will be calling upon the entrants to serve as entertainment during our feast. The Champion will then be announced at court.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!!
Fenix Baroness (Hypathia of Inish mor)
Privy Council
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.

Go to topPage: 1

This is the recognized Web site for the Barony of Fenix, Middle Kingdom (The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.) and is maintained by Jennifer Prichard (Ellisif Steinsdottir). This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents. Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be decided in favor of the printed version. Copyright © 2011 Barony of Fenix. The original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site. For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this web site, please contact the Webminister. They will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our contributors. All external links are not part of the Barony of Fenix website. Inclusion of a page or site here is neither implicit nor explicit endorsement of the site. Further, SCA, Inc. is not responsible for content outside of http://midrealm.org/baronyfenix.

Middle Kingdom Calendar
Calendar of Events for the Middle Kingdom of the SCA