Login

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

South Oaken Regional MOAS seeks Deputy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: South Oaken Regional MOAS seeks Deputy
South Oaken Regional MOAS seeks Deputy 2 Years ago Karma: 0
Greetings!
We had another wonderful Spring A&S Faire this year, and I am grateful to all who came and helped make it a great event.

As I begin to look ahead to the Fall Craftspersons Display, I realize that my term of office will come to an end next spring.

Therefore, I am now seeking a deputy to assist me in the organization of the Fall Display, planning for next Spring's A&S Faire season and generally helping me encourage and recognize the Arts and Sciences and the talented artisans of South Oaken.

The deputy would not only assist me in doing my job, but would also be learning my job so that they could take over if I was unable to continue, step in and represent the Regional office when I am unavailable to attend an event/demo/class, and prepare to be a candidate for the Regional MOAS post when I step down.

Prior experience as a MOAS at any level is a bonus, but certainly not required. What I really want is candidates who are truly passionate about the Arts and Sciences and are themselves artisans or craftspersons (or at least willing to learn new crafts whenever opportunity exists).

Interested candidates should contact me directly via email at crespine@niralys.com

In service to the Arts,

Lady Crespine de la Vallée
Regional MOAS, South Oaken
Crespine de la Vallée
Merchant
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1

This is the recognized Web site for the Barony of Fenix, Middle Kingdom (The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.) and is maintained by Jennifer Prichard (Ellisif Steinsdottir). This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents. Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be decided in favor of the printed version. Copyright © 2011 Barony of Fenix. The original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site. For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this web site, please contact the Webminister. They will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our contributors. All external links are not part of the Barony of Fenix website. Inclusion of a page or site here is neither implicit nor explicit endorsement of the site. Further, SCA, Inc. is not responsible for content outside of http://midrealm.org/baronyfenix.

Middle Kingdom Calendar
Calendar of Events for the Middle Kingdom of the SCA