Login

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Going Away Gathering
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Going Away Gathering
Going Away Gathering 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
We would like to invite everyone in the barony to join us for one last gathering before I head down to Virginia.

What: Oswin and Anastasia's Going Away Gathering

When: Saturday, August 28, 2010 4pm - ?

Where: Oswin and Anastsia's House
1186 Linford Circle Maineville, OH 45039
513-583-9683

RSVP Date: August 24th if possible (Just so I can get an idea on how much food we need)

Please bring your chairs, we have a few extra.
BYOB (We have some hard liquor available here)

We'll provide the food (probably hotdogs, hamburgers, etc. some sides, and dessert)and drinks (pop).
If you would like to bring something to share, let me know ahead of time(I tend to make too much food).

Hope to see you all there,

Anastasia and Oswin
Anastasia
Serf
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/08/11 15:32 By Anastasia.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Going Away Gathering 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I checked and you are correct, I changed the gather to Aug. 28th instead.
Anastasia
Serf
graphgraph

Re:Going Away Gathering 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Hi - I will stop by!
Fenix Webminister
Currently: Ellisif Steinsdóttir

Re:Going Away Gathering 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Mike is invited as well, if you can get him to come :+)
Anastasia
Serf
graphgraph

Re:Going Away Gathering 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok, here are the directions people are asking for:

Parking: You can park on the street on either side or in the driveway.

Directions:

From the South: Take I71N to exit 24 Western Row @ stop light turn right on Western Row Rd. @ stop sign turn left at Socialville-Foster Rd. @ stop sign turn left at Old 3C Highway @ stop sign turn right(Go over bridge). Take 1st right (as soon as you go over the bike trail/Train Stop Bar). Take 1st right onto Sibcy Rd. (you will go past Camp Butterworth and a sharp bend)@ stop sign make left onto Butterworth. Make 1st right onto Stableview. Take 2nd Road to the left Linford Circle. The house is on the left right at the bend. (If you go around the bend, you went too far.)

From the East of I71: Take I275W to Exit 54 Wards Corner Rd. Turn right at Wards Corner Rd. Turn right at OH-48N/S 2nd Street (Stop Light). Go straight through the next light. Turn left at Butterworth Rd. (The turn is quick after the bend past the Nursing Home) @ stop sign go straight. Turn right onto Stableview. Take 2nd Road to the left Linford Circle. The house is on the left right at the bend. (If you go around the bend, you went too far.)

From the West of I71: Take I275E to I71N to exit 24 Western Row @ stop light turn right on Western Row Rd. @ stop sign turn left at Socialville-Foster Rd. @ stop sign turn left at Old 3C Highway @ stop sign turn right(Go over bridge). Take 1st right (as soon as you go over the bike trail/Train Stop Bar). Take 1st right onto Sibcy Rd. (you will go past Camp Butterworth and a sharp bend)@ stop sign make left onto Butterworth. Make 1st right onto Stableview. Take 2nd Road to the left Linford Circle. The house is on the left right at the bend. (If you go around the bend, you went too far.)

You can always call if you get lost :+) 513-583-9683

Hope to see you all there on Saturday if you can.

Anastasia
Anastasia
Serf
graphgraph

Re:Going Away Gathering 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I would like to thank everyone that showed up for the gathering, it was great conversation and nice to see everyone.

Anastasia and Oswin
Anastasia
Serf
graphgraph

Re:Going Away Gathering 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
We had a great time. The donkey was an interesting addition...

oh, was I not supposed to mention that...err..sorry.

Great party!

Ld Alaric & Ldy Saoirse
Seneschal (Lisabetta Temperani)
Privy Council
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1

This is the recognized Web site for the Barony of Fenix, Middle Kingdom (The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.) and is maintained by Jennifer Prichard (Ellisif Steinsdottir). This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents. Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be decided in favor of the printed version. Copyright © 2011 Barony of Fenix. The original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site. For information on using photographs, articles, or artwork from this web site, please contact the Webminister. They will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece. Please respect the legal rights of our contributors. All external links are not part of the Barony of Fenix website. Inclusion of a page or site here is neither implicit nor explicit endorsement of the site. Further, SCA, Inc. is not responsible for content outside of http://midrealm.org/baronyfenix.

Middle Kingdom Calendar
Calendar of Events for the Middle Kingdom of the SCA