Office of the Chirurgeon
Lady Camilla de la Reynarde
2809 Tyson Pl., Louisville KY 40218
(Before 9:00 PM Eastern)
Kingdom DeputiesEmergency Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon
Master Erik Erikson the Scout
214 S. Shaffer St.
Springfield, OH 45506
Email Erik Erikson
Current Roster (PDF)
- Midrealm Chirurgeon Policy FAQ
- Society Chirurgeon's Handbook: PDF Format and Text Format
- Summary of the HIPAA Privacy Rule - (PDF)
- When must you fill out an incident report form?
- The following clarification was from the Society Chirurgeon on September 7, 2011
- If a chirurgeon does not treat the injured individual than no incident report should be created by a chirurgeon.
- If a chirurgeon's kit is used that chirurgeon should write a summary to that fact and stating that they had no patient contact and put that summary with the event report..
- If the treatment is done by a bystander than we do not want to create a report even if EMS is called. The responsibility for that would fall to the event steward.
- Online Forms
- Printed Forms