Office of the Exchequer
8047 Beechwood Blvd
Dexter, MI 48130
Here is a summary of the recent reporting changes:
1) Changed the reporting for the groups of the Kingdom from Quarterly to MONTHLY. You will still file your reports electronically, with a copy of your bank statement. Your bank statement (if you don’t have access to a scanner) can be sent as a .jpg (picture from your camera) as long as the regional exchequer can make out the numbers and dates.
2) Changed Quarterly reports, these reports NOW need to be sent as hard signed copies to your regional. You can send them electronically as .pdf documents
3) Your reports should now be YTD, so as each month is completed you are 1 month closer to a completed Doomsday report.
4) NMS, we’ve changed the naming for event ads/websites, but the reporting name is the same.
a.i.1.a. The naming format is now:
Adult Registration: (must be $5 more than the Adult Member Discounted Registration)
Adult Member Discounted Registration:
Youth Registration (age range): (you can have multiple of these at different rates)
Child Registration (5 and under): (most groups this age group is free, but not required to be so)
a.i.1.b. NMS reports are still due to the NMS deputy within 10 days of the closing of the event. I STRONGLY urge that you prepare the NMS form (can be found on the Kingdom Exchequer’s form page), and when gate is shut down and counted down at the end of the event you can count up the Adult Registrations (non-members). Complete the form, write the check (your seneschals should be at the event) and drop it in the mail on your way home.
Electronic Resources and Links
- Warranted Exchequers
- Handbook and Policy Page
- Forms Page
- Job Announcements
- Midrealm Badge
- Society Chancellor of the Exchequer