The Middle Kingdom Chancellor of the Exchequer is seeking candidates for the position of Deputy Kingdom Exchequer, Pentamere, North & South Oaken Regions. This position reports to the Middle Kingdom Exchequer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Live within the Region.
- Track Event Reporting;
- Track NMS fees;
- Review quarterly reports on region accounts;
- Review group financial policies to make sure they are in compliance with the Society Financial Policy and Kingdom Financial Policy, and to submit revised financial policies to the Kingdom Exchequer for approval;
- Report quarterly to the Kingdom Exchequer;
- Travel as required to support Group Exchequers, including for training, and book reviews;
- Conduct reviews of books within your Region and ensure groups are reporting;
- Notify Group Exchequers of any changes in policy or procedure;
- Serve as subject matter expert for questions from the Group Exchequers as well as the general populace;
- Communicate with banks where necessary;
- Compile the Doomsday reports for the Region, and submission of these reports to the Kingdom Exchequer.
Required for this position are: dependable email access; dependable phone access; moderate Microsoft Excel proficiency; moderate Microsoft Word proficiency; and the ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing, i.e. in person and via email, phone, and in written reports. Prior experience as an exchequer in the SCA is required. Working knowledge of SCA's accounting procedures is necessary. Individuals with accounting backgrounds or training are highly desired.
Those interested in the position of Deputy Kingdom Exchequer, Constellation Region should submit their SCA and modern era resumes to Kingdom Exchequer.- Return to the Kingdom Exchequer Home Page -