How to fill out the submissions forms
- Fill in the SCA name that you want to register on the Society Name line.
- Fill in your legal name, address, phone, e-mail address and date of birth on the appropriate lines.
- The “branch name” line is the name of the SCA group you play with.
- Check the box next to the appropriate gender.
- Under Name type, fill in one box. Most submissions will be primary.
- Under Action type, fill in one box. If this is a resubmission, check the box next to who returned your last submission.
- If you consulted with a herald, write in the person’s SCA name and e-mail/phone number in the appropriate lines.
- If this is a resubmission, fill in the “name previously submitted but not registered”, “kingdom previous name submitted from” and “date returned” lines.
- Read through the “Name Processing Criteria” VERY carefully. If you want a name for a specific time, culture, and/or meaning, this is where you need to put that information.
- Record and attach all documentation for your name. Include the title of the book, the author, the publisher, the date of publication, the page number, and the header (if applicable). If you are using a web site – include the complete URL and the date it was accessed. If a summary does not fit in the box provided please attach another page. If filling out the fillable form be careful not to enter more than can be displayed as it will be lost when you print the form.
- Society name is your SCA name. Make sure it is spelled the same as it is registered or submitted, including accents and special characters.
- Select if the name is already registered, being submitted with device/badge, or submitted previously but has not been registered yet (include which kingdom).
- Fill in your legal name, address, e-mail address, phone number and date of birth on the appropriate lines.
- If you consulted with a herald, put their SCA name and e-mail/phone number in the appropriate blanks.
- Choose the appropriate action type.
- The uncolored drawing is a LINE DRAWING identical to the colored in drawing (UNCOLORED means a black and white line drawing like a coloring book picture; NO grayscale!! Even if your charges or field are sable, do not color in the black areas). It is best if you photocopy the uncolored drawing and create the colored in copies from these.
- The drawings need to fill the entire space provided. Do not use a different shape than what is on the form.
These pages are maintained by
Please contact him with any corrections/changes.