Office of the Kingdom Earl Marshal
Before 10pm, please
Clerk of the Roster
(Special Deputy for Rosters and Warrants)
Lady Bella Roisin OCoilleain
12947 Stamford Avenue
Warren, MI 48089
cell phone: please leave a message and do NOT call after 9pm
- MK Armored Combat Handbook v11 (.pdf)
- Society Marshals' Handbook (.pdf) Covers Combat, Combat Archery, and Siege
- Midrealm Forums - To Arms! Fighter's Forum
Deputy Earl Marshal for Experimental Weapons
Ser Farthegn Rinkson
410 Concord Dr.
Lorain, OH 44052
As announce at St. Valentine's Day Massacre XXXIX and Tournament of Chivalry on 2/11/12 fiberglass shafted ammo is now approved for use in the Middle Kingdom.
Please look to The Pale or this space in the near future for more information.
At some point in the near future we will be experimenting with home made 2" thrusting tips on 9 foot fiberglass spears. I am looking for ideas and methods of constructing these tips. If you have a method please drop me a line so that we can discuss it.
Youth Combat Special Announcement
From the Society Deputy Earl Marshal for Youth Combat:
The Society Deputy Earl Marshal for Youth Combat has confirmed the intent to phase out use of PVC in the construction of youth combat weapons society wide. The final form of this ruling and the exact cutoff date is yet to be determined. To make the transition easier when it happens, and allow evaluation of alternative materials, the interim weapon construction guidelines below will be adopted.
A full set of Society Youth Combat rules should be released later this year. A rewrite of the kingdom rules will be required at that time. Suggestions are welcome.
All youth marshals in the Middle Kingdom should confirm that their Regional Youth Combat Marshal has up to date contact information so that any rule changes can be disseminated as quickly as possible.
- Full Announcement (.pdf)
Other Martial Activities
- Combat Archery
- Rapier Combat
- Siege Engines
- Thrown weapons
- Youth Combat
- MK Database
Forms & Waivers
- Officers' Warrant Form - (.pdf)
- Participant's Waiver Form - (.pdf)
- Martial in Training - (.doc) (.pdf)
- MK Authorization Form - (.doc) (.pdf)
- MK Report Activity - (.doc) (.pdf)
- MK Report Activity Authorizations - (.doc) (.pdf)
- MK Report Activity Participants Sign-Up - (.doc) (.pdf)
- MK Report Activity Roster: Marshals - (.doc) (.pdf)
- MK Report Group Roster Participants - (.doc) (.pdf)
- MK Waiver Combat Roster - (.doc) (.pdf)
- MK Waiver Combat Single - (.doc) (.pdf)
- MK Waiver Minor Combat - (.doc) (.pdf)
Tourney Report (includes authorizations summary): The Marshal in Charge has one (1) week to send report to Regional & Clerk of the Roster.
Incident Report: The Marshal in Charge and Chirurgeon have 48 hours to send a report to the Regional Marshal, Kingdom Earl Marshal and; Kingdom Chirurgeon.
Authorization Form: Combatants have 45 days to send in their completed authorization forms in to the Clerk of the Roster.