Order of events:
- Rapier Tent - Open Liste: 6:00 - Dark (provide your own marshals)
- Rapier Tent - Dark:30 - 3 AM: Rapier Party
- Authorizations: 9 AM - 11 AM.if marshals are available;
- Youth Rapier: 9 AM - 11 AM Rapier Tent, see Master Giles
- Regional Rapier Melee Practice: 9 AM - 11 AM - Front of fort, rattan melee area;
- Lunch Break: 11 AM - 12 PM;
- Rapier Sparring and authorizations - Dependent on marshal availability, Rapier Tent
- North Oaken Rapier Champions Tournament: 12:00 - 1:30?
- Marshal's Round-table Discussion with KRM Warder Colin MacNish: 1:30 - 2:00
- Captain Craidd's Boarding Actions: 2:00 - 3:15;
- Rapier Blockhouse Brawl!: 3:15 - 4:30?
- Open sparring also occurring 3;30 - 4:30, Rapier Tent.if marshals are available.
- Rapier Tent Lists close: 4:30 PM
- Field lists close: 5:00
- Court: 5:30 PM, in the Rapier tent.
- Dark:30 - ? AM: Rapier Party Part II!
6:00 - Dark: Open List
Dark:30 - 3 AM: Friday Night Rapier Party
Kingdom Rapier Melee Practice
- 9 AM to 11 AM
- In front of Fort, Melee field
Lunch Hour Break: 11 AM - 12 PM;
a. Rapier Sparring and authorizations - Rapier Tent
b. Duels - Rapier Tent, Rapier melee field, any quiet, retiring place within the Fort: Be safe and considerate and ensure a Marshal is present when dueling.
Northern Oaken Rapier Championship: 12 PM - 1:30 PM-ish
- Typical round robin pools
- Anyone can enter; North Oaken fighters will be in their own pools.
- Only a North Oaken rapier fighter may win.
- One kill, and only 1 re-fight for a double kill.
- Any weapon authorized in.
Marshal's Round-table Discussion with KRM Warder Colin MacNish: 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Baron Wars Rapier Tournament - Captain Craidd's Boarding Actions! Prepare to be boarded!!
Barring setbacks, the actual tourney will start approx. 1:45 and will last for approx. 1 hour.
A Gangplank bear-pit - This be the boarding action, harrr.
- Bear-pit style; retain all wounds
- Weapons dropped off the plank are in the water (lost).
- Please be courteous and center up on the plank for each new opponent.
- One kill equals 1 point, tallied at the end of the time limit.
- If you fall off the plank (gain any support from non-plank ground) you're in the drink (dead). Point for opponent.
- You may sit cross-legged on the plank.
- If you get forced off your end of the plank (any part of your foot goes off the end): you are dead, only then may your 'friends' attack your opponent. If you're among the 'friends' standing at the end and the person on the plank kills you, it counts. If the 'friends' take out the plank-man; no point for any of them, s/he's just dead.
- Be careful, if you stick (DFB) your 'friend' in front of you on the plank, they're dead - no point for anyone..but then he/she may be behind YOU.somewhere.
Back by Popular Demand!
The Baron Wars Block House Tavern Brawl!
I am very pleased to announce that we will have the use of the Block House for the Block House (tavern) Brawl! Upper and lower floors as well as the area immediately outside the door.
At least 2 progressive scenarios:
1. Intermediate - no DFB, no cloaks, no RBG's, no Case of rapier - 2 person 'teams' at most?
2. Advanced - everything's a go! 1 person leaves alive
- NO FIGHTING ON THE STAIRS! That's why there's a marshal at the top and bottom.
- Firings, in a RBG-legal scenario, in and out of firing ports - fire away (safely).
- No gleaning shot.
- RBG's on the stairs: May fire and be fired upon, but, if challenged (sword reach) by sword from the top or bottom of the stairs, they must proceed up or down to the open area (defender's choice) and engage that person.
- No blade sniping through firing ports - in or out.
- Fighting through large windows/doorways is acceptable; no blind thrusts.
- Marshals will wear fencing masks/goggles as well as have a marshal's rod/staff.
Dark:30 - ? AM: Saturday Night Rapier Party! - Same as before, but with more stories from the day's fighting!