The Guild of Withie and Woolmongers Counsel shall include:
- Guild Steward, whose duties include organizing guild activities, assisting the Textile Muse in co-coordinating
mentors/students and selecting members to judge entries for guild levels. Insure guild functions are organized
in a timely manner and co ordinate with autocrats. Prepare polls and agenda's used at meetings
- Scribe (Secretary) whose primary duties will be to keep track of members and levels they are working on. Notify
guild members of activities via electronic newsletter and work closely with the Web Minister to assure communications
are dispersed in a timely manner. The scribe will keep track of polls and results.
- Textile Muse whose primary function is to co ordinate the advancement of applicants at all levels.
- Guild Librarian whose primary responsibilities will be to monitor library activities.
- Web Minister who will establish and maintain the groups web pages and e-group and work closely with the scribe
to insure information is dispersed in a timely manner.
- Other positions may become available as the group determines a need.
Last updated: 5/21/2005