Meeting for April 2014
April 27th - 4:00 PM Clarksfield
- Building Viking chairs
- Possibly working on arrows
- Weather permitted, there will be target archery
- Fighters are welcome, bring your armor we have space for you too !
- We will have a fire going.
Meeting for February 2014
February 16th - 4:00 PM Clarksfield with Redspears
- Valentine’s Day Pot Luck
- Class on Leather working, glass painting and arrow making
February 2nd - 4:00 PM Clarksfield (read minutes) (view pictures)
Meeting for January 2014
January 19nd - 4:00 PM Clarskfied with Redspears
January 5th - 4:00 PM Clarskfiedl (read minutes) (view pictures of the meeting, the calligraphy class and illumination class)
Meeting for December 2013
December 8th - 4:00 PM Clarksfield (read minutes)
December 22nd - 4:00 PM Clarskfield (read the minutes and see pictures of the A&S project)
Meeting for November 2013
November 10th - 4:00 PM Clarksfield At Angélique and Guillaume’s place
Address: 2039 State Route 18, Wakeman OH
November 24th - 4:00 PM Wakeman
Meeting for October 2013
October 12th - 3:30 PM Legion under Fire (see details)
October 13th - 4:00 PM Norwalk (read the minutes)
October 27th - 4:00 PM Norwalk (read the minutes)
Meeting for September 2013
September 8th - 4:00 PM Norwalk (read the minutes)
September 22nd - No meeting because of Pounce
September 29th - 3:00 PM - Baronial meeting Norwalk (see pictures)
4:00 PM- Shire meeting Norwalk
Meeting for August 2013
August 11th - 4:00 PM
August 25th - 4:00 PM (read the minutes)
Meeting for July 2013
July 14th - 4:00 PM
- We will finish the spoon
- Attach the handles
- start on silver plating
- Start on forks
- Big Mike will give a class on making a leather flask
July 28th - 4:00 PM
Meeting for June 2013
June 30th - 4:00 PM (see some pictures from that meeting here)
- Medieval Potluck
- Bring a period dish to share. Make sure you bring your recipe. If you don’t have a recipe, make a list of the ingredients (for people with food allergies).
- We will be making period silver ware. If you have forge tools (anvil, metal working hammer etc), please bring them.
- There will be heraldry discussion with Lord Piotr.
- How to register your device and your SCA name etc.