The Canton of Rimsholt is located in Grand Rapids, MI. It is a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism, which is a medieval re-creation group. We are a not-for-profit 501c3 educational group.
- There will be a Bylaws Revision Discussion at the May Populace Meeting. If you would like to have a say, please come! Details on the proposed revision will be posted on the Documents page ahead of time.
- The Border War Packing Party will be:
June 7 at 3 pm
Jean Yves and Estelle's Home
2211 N. State Rd
Ionia, MI 48846
We will have the grill available, bring a dish to pass, we'll provide the ice cream!
- Fencing and Fighting practices are back inside for the season. For more information, see the Rapier Marshal page and the Knight's Marshal's page.
Directions to the populace meeting:
Gethsemane Lutheran Church
3152 Clyde Park Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49509
Take US 131 south of Grand Rapids to the 28th Street Exit. Turn west to Clyde Park (first light) and head south. The church is at the next light and the entrance is on 32nd street.
Links of Interest
- Canton of Rimsholt Yahoo Group (Official Email List)
- Canton of Rimsholt Facebook Group (Login Required)
- Barony of Andelcrag
- Kingdom of the Middle
- Midrealm Kingdom Calendar
- Society for Creative Anachronism