The Canton of Rimsholt is located in Grand Rapids, MI. It is a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism, which is a medieval re-creation group. We are a not-for-profit 501c3 educational group.
- Our Seneschal, Amanita, wishes to step down in January, and is therefore accepting applications for the position. Please have your letters of intent to her by the November Meeting.
- Border War Bids are due by the November meeting. If you wish to know what is entailed in being the Border War autocrat, please contact Baronessa Estelle () with your questions.
- Dancing and A&S on November 2 at 3pm! Please join us early for some joyous music and dance before the meeting!
- Armored Combat and Rapier practice have moved indoors for the season. For more information, see the Knight's Marshal and Rapier Marshal's pages.
Directions to the populace meeting location:
Gethsemane Lutheran Church
3152 Clyde Park Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49509
Take US 131 south of Grand Rapids to the 28th Street Exit. Turn west to Clyde Park (first light) and head south. The church is at the next light and the entrance is on 32nd street.
Links of Interest
- Canton of Rimsholt Yahoo Group (Official Email List)
- Canton of Rimsholt Facebook Group (Login Required)
- Barony of Andelcrag
- Kingdom of the Middle
- Midrealm Kingdom Calendar
- Society for Creative Anachronism