Schedule ChangeAdded December 29, 2012 / Updated May 12, 2014 We are now moving to a new quarterly reporting schedule.
Local Branch Seneschal reports are due to their Regional by the 15th of February, May, August, and November.
Regionals have their reports due to the Kingdom Seneschal by the first of March, June, September, and December (i.e. 15 days later).
Then the Kingdom Seneschal report is due to the Society Seneschal on the 15th of March, June, September, and December.
There will not be any Domesday reports. Quarterly reports are fine. We'll also standardize the actual reporting
For the actual reports, this is what I'd like from each local group (please use the online report form):
Email: (send email here automatically)
Warrant Expiration Date:
Requests for Upline Seneschal Action:
Branch Changes: SCA Name (modern Area, State)
- New Group:
Key Issues and Problems:
- Estimated Paid Member
- Estimated non-member participants
- Estimation of activity:
- Events: Name and Estimated Attendance
- Number of recruitment initiatives and estimated number of leads
- Does your local branch have any of the following officers (check all that apply, include name, email, and phone. This should just be updated when changed.)?
- Arts & Sciences
- Marshal (Chivalric/Armored)
- Marshal (Rapier/Fence)
- Marshal (Archery)
- Marshal (Equestrian)
- Deputy Seneschal (Emergency Replacement)
- Youth & family coordinator
- Youth Combat marshal