Bad Ass Baroness Tourney:
- Friday night torchlight tourney, double elimination.
- Any landed or court baroness can enter a representative.
Field Battle: 11am
- All vs Ayerton (for fun). Win condition: Last man standing
- North vs South (3 times). Win condition: Last man standing
Castle Battle: (north vs south) 1pm
- No rez. (2 times, swapping castle defenders). Win condition: Last man standing.
- Mountain pass variant (1 time), timed rez battle. Win condition, control of the flag at the end of time.
Bridge Battle: (north vs south) 2:30pm
- Non rez (run twice). Win condition: Last man standing.
- Rez version (1 time), timed rez battle. Win condition, control of the center of the bridge at the end of time.
Castle Battle: (north vs south) 11am
- North vs South (2 times, swapping castle defenders). Win condition: Last man standing.
Baronial Rapier Tournament: 1pm
- Each barony will field a team of 5 rapier fighters. Win condition: Last man standing.
- Please contact the respective baronies if you're interested in serving on a team.
Warlords & Minions melee: 3:45pm
- Everyone starts in a circle, blades pointed to the middle. Once Lay On happens, it's a free for all. If you kill someone, they become your minion and you become a warlord. They're effectively on your team. If someone else kills one of your minions, then that minion now belongs to them. If a warlord dies, all of their minions go back to being free agents. The game continues until one person has all the minions.
- Youth inspections start at 9am
- Youth castle battle & tournaments start at 10am.
- Archery range open 10-4!
- All are welcome to shoot, declare a side (north vs south) and score for your side.
- Open range in the morning.
- Early afternoon populace throw for points (north vs south).
- Late afternoon Midlands regional thrown weapons championship!.