- Siege Home
- Site Info
- Site Map
Mr. Pig Goes to the Carnival
June 12-14th 2015
Marble Springs Campground
9411 West Chicago Rd (US12)
Allen, MI 49227
Site Fees - PRE REG FORM
If you wish to pre-reg, please send out the form no later than June 6th 2015
ALL Participants Camping or Daytriping 16yrs and over: $10
ALL Youth (6-15yrs) Camping or Daytripping: $5
Camping Fee 6&UP: +$5
Child 5&Under: FREE
Non Member: +$5
Feast: TAKING BIDS
IF YOU ARE BRINGING A MINOR OF WHICH YOU ARE NOT THE LEGAL GUARDIAN YOU WILL NEED
TO BRING A FILLED OUT COPY OF THIS FORM AND A NOTORIZED COPY OF THIS FORM.
KINGDOM RULES CHANGE: THE MEDICAL FORM NOW ONLY REQUIRES A WITNESS
Event Stewart: Lasair Inghen Ui h"Airt
Co-Event Stewart: Angus OF & Paul Lewis
- Easy to find, Right on US 12
- Clean Swimming Hole
- Lots of Water Spiguts & Electrical Oulets available
- Plenty of clean modern flushies
- Covered Pavilions
- Dogs must me on a leash in camping area, not allowed in picnic or activity areas
(do to site's insurance policy, NO PIT PULLS)
-Fishing Pond, CATCH & RELEASE ONLY
|Big Tent||Fire Pit||Armored Combat||Rapier||Archery||Thrown Weapons||Youth Point|
Greetings, gentles! I come to you in need of aid.
As you know, our Shire is forcefully liberated each year by neighboring baronies.
I'm sure you can imagine how much food such an undertaking requires!
Our wonderful feast steward from years previous has taken on bigger projects/let us know he'll be down with the plague that weekend,
so now we need someone to feed our potential liberators. Long story short, we are now accepting bids for Siege!
Here is the info we need in your bid:
- who is fronting the cost: we have no problem doing this, we just need to know.
- Menu and theme (source material a bonus!)
- estimated cost overall and per person
-supply needs (dishes, cookware, etc)
-utility needs (electricity, water)
The site is rustic but we do have access to basic utilities. We'll also need to know what you need with regards to grills and propane.
We typically plan for 60-80 people, especially with Her Highness attending!
We are accepting bids now through April 15, and they may be sent to me via Facebook or by EMAIL.
Thank you for your consideration!
Yours in Service, Lasair
Merchant Liason: THL Tacie De Birchwood
- Pre-Registering for merchant space is preferable.
Otherwise fill out the form and bring it with you to Siege.
- $30 for event (camping/day) OR Donation of $35 Retail Value toward Prizes.
- Includes Merchant Space & Site Passes for 2 Adults (under 12 free)
- You may set-up as early as noon on Friday.
- The merchanting area is somewhat shaded by trees and has easy road access.
- Merchants row is located along the road between camping and fighting
- If you have not been to a Siege- it is an outdoor weekend camping event.
- Your participation is greatly appreciated!
- We consider our merchants to be a valued and essential part of the SCA family, and wish to promote this sense of family and community.