Randin's Rampage Tournament
1. Each fighter starts with 5 coins.
2. Fighter starts with sword and shield.
3. When fighter has been "killed" go to table and tell the attendant how many coins you wish to use:
a. One coin returns to fight "as is".
b. Two coins can change fighting style if authorized; being caught requesting a style change and not authorized means immediate disqualification and forfeiture of coins.
c. Equipment malfunction equals a "death".
1. When down to the last 3 fighters there will be a 10 minute break.
2. Fighters may use any style.
3. Fight one on one by drawing straws for the first two, third enters on "death" of the first fighter or all three may fight at the same time.
Pre-register = 1 coin
Two cans of food = 1 coin (max of 3 coins)
Initial Authorization (sword and shield) = 2 coins
New Authorization = 1 coin
Pick-up fights to follow Randin's Rampage
List Field Closes